Friday, October 30, 2009

Vegan MOFO - Day 30 - Wrappin' it up for 2009

I'm wrapping up a day early as Fred and I are going to be traveling tomorrow. We are finally getting to go on our much anticipated honeymoon!

This was a fun month. I have to thank all of the folks who sent me their family favorites this month. I did not get to all of the recipes, but fear not, my blog contributers and followers, I will be back to finish my mission. I really enjoyed checking out the recipes that were sent. I want to continue this project as it is so fitting. After all the blog is called Vegan Conversion Challenge. Convert I will!

The Iron Chef challenges were really fun. I like having to create on the fly. Look for more original recipes in the upcoming posts. You can also expect a few more restaurant reviews and Food Network Friday conversions. For those of you not in the know, this is where one of the participants picks a Food Network recipe for the rest of us to veganize. There will be lots of fun and recipes for you to check out.

I'm taking a little time off to be a better wife. Hee hee.

I leave you with this tasty morsel - my veganized version of BBQ


Pecan Smoked BBQ Tofu

No comments: